You wish to submit a complaint
Our historic mission is to provide assistance in all emergency situations by offering a quality service based on listening and caring. Year after year, we diversify to accompany our beneficiaries and simplify their lives. Whatever their situation, we mobilise our talents and resources to give them greater security and peace of mind.
A claim is a statement indicating your dissatisfaction with the assistance coverage provided or with the relationship with IMA during the implementation of the coverage (a request for service or benefit, a request for information or clarification or a request for an opinion is not a claim).
If you wish to make a complaint, you can write to our Consumer Service:
- via the contact form below, which can also be accessed from our website www.ima.eu ("Complaints" section),
- by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by mail to the following address: IMA Consumer Service, 118 avenue de Paris - CS 40 000 - 79 033 Niort Cedex 9.
The Consumer Service undertakes to acknowledge receipt of the complaint within ten working days of the date it is sent, and to respond within a maximum of two months.
If you do not receive a response within two months, or if you are not satisfied with the response, you may refer the matter to the Insurance Mediator :
- by e-mail at the following address: www.mediation-assurance.org
- by post to the following address: La Médiation de l'Assurance - TSA 50110 - 75441 PARIS CEDEX 09 or any other competent mediator, as designated in your contract
The request to the mediator must be made within one year of the written complaint.